Put yourself in the shoes of potential buyers. The curb appeal will be what potentially draws them in to look at your home. Anything, that makes your home look more appealing as someone drives by refers to curb appeal. What do they see: Is the home inviting or does it look like it needs extensive work? What could make your home look more desirable than other homes in your neighborhood?
Improving your homes curb appeal may determine if a potential buyer actually decides to enter your home.
Examples to help your home look better during the drive by:
- Keep your lawn mowed and neat
- Give a fresh coat of paint to peeling trim or doors
- Trim or remove overgrown shrubs and trees
- Remove weeds and plant tasteful plants or flowers near your home
- Sweep brush and dirt from sidewalks and driveways
Check out some tips from realtor.com to help you add instant curb appeal for under $200.